Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sketch Thursday 3/31

HOWDY ALL!

I played along with Sketchy Thursday this week! I LOVE the sketch! I had to use this sketch:
And as you can see I kinda flipped it and the title a bit, but I just LOVE how it turned out.
The title tag on the side holds the card that was attached to the flowers from my Sweetie! It's kinda private, so I hid it behind the pic as it was something that I wanted to keep.
The background paper is from Dream Street. The mats are just scraps that I had. The "Love Always" title is a rub-on from Basic Grey. The ribbon, flowers and charm are from my stash.

THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look. I hope you play along with Sketchy Thursday this week!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout Kim....how wonderful to scrap special memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, I love the heart charm! I have passed along a blog award to you. Please visit my blog to claim it.

    Cindy Lou
    http://scrappinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeee the photo and the flowers! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete