Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge #35

HOWDY ALL!

It has been A WEEK that is FER SURE!! LOL! I made this layout earlier in the week, and just FINALLY remembered to get a good pic of it.

This week the Challenge over at Lasting Memories was to use this sketch:

As some of you know I sometimes "see" sketches my OWN WAY! and this was one of them. LOL I wanted to use this piece of paper so I made it work for me!

AND NOW I just realized I am TOO LATE!! I am SOO SAD and UPSET, I have been trying for the Design Team over at Lasting Memories, and I thought I had until tonight!!
*CRYING* Anyways, thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Kim!!! I'm crying too!! I wondered what happened...can you pls email me though? karen_ctmh@hotmail.com

    This is gorgeous and I love what you did with our sketch. You did some amazing work these past few weeks and rocked every challenge!! Can't wait to see more of your hard work at Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete