Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Monday, April 4, 2011

BLOG CANDY WINNER!

HOWDY ALL!

Well, it is time to announce the winner of my 100+ Followers BLOG CANDY! But first, I want to THANK ALL OF YOU for the lovely comments on my projects. They always make me SMILE!

And the winner is:

Jan said...

Congrats on 100! :) I don't remember how long I've been following, but I'm pretty sure I found your blog through a challenge...I saw your entry, read your blog, and followed :)

CONGRATULATIONS, Jan! Please send me your info to kimnsammy at gmail dot com and I will get your goodies to you!

If Jan doesn't respond by Monday April 11th at 10 a.m CST, I will choose a new winner!

THANKS for stopping by!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment