Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge #34

HOWDY ALL!

This week the Challenge over a Lasting Memories is Easter. I IMMEDIATELY knew that I would FINALLY scrap the picture of my son, from last Easter. I asked him to go hide the eggs so the grandkids could find them. I look out the window and he is out on the deck, 2nd level, and THROWING the eggs into the yard below!! SERIOUSLY? He said well it works, and it's a LOT easier!! OH, TOO FUNNY! LOL!
Anyways here is my layout:
Here is a close-up of my flowers:
I made the centers out of bits of Ribbon that I just COULDN'T throw away! I just twisted the ribbon and glued it down with Beacon 3-in-1 Glue!! LOVE THAT STUFF!

I used my Echo Park Springtime Collection for this layout. I also used my "home-made" screen and sprayed my card stock with Groovy Grape BA-DA-BING Bling Spray, just to give the outer edges of my card stock a little different color. I just LOVE the SHINE from this Spray!

I hope you will play along this week at Lasting Memories, Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Omg, that is too funny!! Way to hide those eggs!! LOL!! Gorgeous LO and how creative with leftover ribbon!!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO is terrific! Never heard of that glue. What a clever way to hide Easter eggs. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome LO, I love the colors and the misting is great
    Now, that is my kind of hiding of the easter eggs. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Look forward to seeing more of your creations. I found you through Made by Momo's blog followers post. Following now. =)
    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout, and fab flowers. Thanks for sharing at Lasting Memories.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a story Kim. Glad you got a photo, and that we had the perfect challenge for you to use it for. Awesome job on the flowers. I will have to remember this trick to use up some ribbon. And I love how you added the shine to your page. The subtle difference is very nice. Great layout. So happy to have you joining the fun at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty LO!

    Momo sent me, and I am now a follower.

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete