Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Just Chicken in on ya'!

HOWDY ALL!

I made this card for a friend, and she should be receiving it today, I HOPE! LOL! I found this rubber stamp when I was cleaning out some of my scrappy stuff, and have NO IDEA where I got it, but I thought it was SOOO CUTE!
I'm not much of a coloring person, so I used pics of Pinky's Chickens to get the color. Not sure I got it, but I was happy with it.
THANKS for stopping by and taking a look!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I need that stamp! LOL What a fun card, I think the coloring is great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! I'd say your chicken matches Pinky's. Great job. I love the chicken stamp it is soooooo cute!!!
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete