Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Project 2011: March Accounting

HOWDY ALL!

Well, I guess it's time to fess up for March! I didn't do so good, as I did make some purchases. BUT, I plan on getting back on board and gonna try REAL hard not to purchase in April!! *fingers crossed* LOL! Here is a pic of what I purchased:
I was SO IN LOVE with all the Baker's Twine that I had been seeing and just COULD NOT resist any longer. I purchased 16 different colors, that should hold me for awhile! AND I purchased a Glue Glider Pro! I have heard SO MUCH about these tape runners and I must admit that it was LOVE at first taping!! LOL! But, since it's adhesive, and I have to have it to use my stash, does it really count? LOL! AND I purchased some flowers from Tessa over at Precocious Paper, they are SO PRETTY! OH WELL! I hope to do better this month!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Adhesive definitely doesn't count! Wow, look at all that twine..! LOL. J/K doesn't sound like you did toooo bad ;) Think we'll ever get a month where we don't buy anything? Let's cross our fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I if this is all you bought in March you did wonderfully. I don't think I could ever go an entire month without buy anything! My goal is just to limit myself! I am #14 on the link list. I would love you to check out my blog!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the twine too:) I also love my glue glider pro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I have been seeing the twine on lots of blogs too. Where did you buy it? I think I **have** to have some! :)
    sweetheartcopper at msn dot com
    sospoileditscute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim, Love the new twine, mom was happy to receive some of it. Thanks,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim, I'm so into the new twine too and I've been eyeing it for a while. I've been trying to be good but there hasn't been a month where I haven't bought anything. You did great in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete