Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Birthday Sundaes Challenge #3

HOWDY ALL!

I have been playing with my Scraps today! I have made 6 cards completely from my stash of scraps from various projects and layouts. WOOHOO!! USING IT UP!

This first card I am entering over at Birthday Sundaes for their ANYTHING GOES Challenge:
Here are the other 5 cards that I have made today:




SO, did you notice that ALL the cards have one thing in common? It's those rolled candles! It is the Card Challenge from Abby this month over at S-n-C Yahoo group! I can't say that they were FUN! LOL! But, all in all, I think all the cards turned out GOOD!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you play along this week with Birthday Sundaes!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Kim I love the candles and your cards are wonderful! Nice Job. I want to make a candle now.

    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that set of birthday cards. Great use of your scraps! And the colors of the first one are my favorite!
    Thanks for playing with us at Birthday Sundaes!

    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great candle cards, Kim! Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kim. Those cards are all awesome. Great job on the rolled candles. I hope my card turns out that good. I love the variety of colors and design also. Great job. Thanks for playing with Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous and the candle is a very cute touch! Great work on using up those scraps! Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the rolled candles! Even though they were not fun to make they really look great and make the cards wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes this week!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete