Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

It ALL came together!

HOWDY ALL!

Well, a month or so ago, I was LUCKY enough to win Echo Park Springtime. As soon as I received it, I just KNEW it would be PERFECT for some pictures of my Granddaughter, Abby. She was playing outside in the rain with her umbrella! Well, this week, it ALL came together! I knew IMMEDIATELY when I seen the prompt at The Paper Variety. The prompt was to use this picture:
it reminded me of my Granddaughter Abby with her Umbrella, I also used this sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches:
I am also using this layout for the Spring Challenge over at Lasting Memories.

Here is a close-up of my pictures:
and I also used some CTMH Liquid Glass to make some of the raindrops "POP"!
Everything is from Echo Park's Springtime Collection. Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout Kim and you are amazing how you pulled it all together for all these challenges...good luck on them. BTW...your Abby is just as cute as my Abby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I like how you made the raindrops pop.

    Natasha
    craftingwithnatasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO! I also like the way you made the raindrops pop! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Kim. I love the rain drops. They really do pop. Abby is so cute playing in the rain. I glad it all came together. Thanks so much for playing with Lasting Memories and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This is gorgeous!! Love all the little elements you added. This is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Lasting memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I LOOOOVE this layout!!! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at LM this week!

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout. Love the colors.

    Tami
    http:\\scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, papers are perfect. Thank you for sharing at Lasting Memories.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page! Love the umbrella embellishment! Thanks for joining us at Sassy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout!
    Momo sent me..
    Stop by my blog sometime..
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! I love the "April showers" theme. Good luck with the DT call! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layout! Your grand daughter is so cute! I love your raindrops too, a great way to add some dimension.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Lil' Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty layout, Kim! Terrific job with the sketch and the liquid glass rain drops are fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a totally adorable lo!! Your photos are so sweet! Thanks for sharing w/us at the Paper Variety. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is SO cute Kim! :) Thanks for playing at TPV! :)

    ReplyDelete