Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

DCWV Challenge

HOWDY ALL!

Last week, Erin over at DCWV had a Challenge to use one DCWV Stack and this sketch from Sketch Savvy:
Here is my layout, I used the Mariposa Stack for EVERYTHING on this layout! As you can tell, I kinda seen this sketch in my own way, and I did flip it, but LOVE how it turned out.
Here is a close up of the flowers, I cut them with a file and MTC.
I "fussy" cut the butterfly out of one sheet. The centers are just circles and I hand cut the leaves.
Here is different angle:
I folded the wings up to give the butterfly some dimension, I also inked EVERYTHING with Tea Dye Distress Ink.

Here is a close-up of my title, which was also cut from a file and MTC:
I LOVE how the little butterflies that I fussy cut look on the layout.

THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. cute layout. I love that paper. Momo sent me ( now a follower ) and I havent been blogging long. I only have one project posted so far but feel free to stop by and take a look around.

    Happy Crafing,
    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Kim, I saw it on the DCWV post. I like how you flipped the sketch, looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete