Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Monday, April 4, 2011

The Paper Variety 1 2 3 Challenge

HOWDY ALL!

I made a layout for The Paper Variety's Challenge this week. The challenge is:
Here is my layout:
My recipe is:
1 border strip
2 pictures
3 Butterflies

A close up of the Butterflies that I stuck to vellum and then fussy cut around them, so I could fold up the wings to give them a bit more dimension.
The paper is Echo Park's Springtime that I won on facebook. The buttons and bakers twine is from my stash. The Pearl Jewels are from Stampin' Up that I won during a blog hop.

THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look! I hope you stop by The Paper Variety and play along this week!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that you won Springtime! It's such a great collection :). Fabulous page! Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete