Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Another Paper Piecing

HOWDY ALL!

I had SO MUCH FUN with my Bunnies the other day, I just had to make another paper piecing. This time it's for the Bakers Twine Challenge over at Wee Memories and also the Flower Challenge over at The Paper Variety. I was having a VERY HARD TIME trying to figure out a way to use my Twine that wasn't the ordinary. SO, I found a cute pic of a dress form and decided I would use it and "Dress" it up! LOL! I hope you can see my Bakers Twine, I used it as the "strings" on the dress and also as the belt. Of course, I had to add some flowers to make it "GIRLY" and I "fussy cut" these out of some paper. I wonder who thought of that idea? Took me over 2 hours to cut the flowers out of the paper! GEESH! But, I LOVE how it all came together.
I had to scan my this as it is WAY to dark to get a good pic, but the scan did come out pretty good. Here it is:
All paper is from My Minds Eye Bloom and Grow. The Cream pearls are from Stampin Up and the Green pearls are from Queen & Co. I did mist the White paper with Electric Blue Ba-Da Bing Bling Spray. The bottom of the dress form is from the Serenade Cartridge, it the bird cage bottom, hey it worked. The stamped saying is from Fiskars Make a Wish Quotes. I hand cut the dress form and stamped it with a stamp from Stampabilities, but I don't know the name of it.

I hope you play along at The Paper Variety and Wee Memories! GOOD LUCK! THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kim....this is so beautiful! Bless your heart spending 2 hours to cut the flowers....I'd never had so much patience but the result was so worth the effort. Lovely, lovely work, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The time and patienece spent cutting out all those tiny flowers was well worth it. :) Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety this week!

    ReplyDelete