Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Wii Playing

HOWDY ALL!

Have you seen the sketch that was posted today over at Boys Rule Scrapbook Kits? I fell in LOVE with it and just had to use it today! LOL!

Here's the sketch:
I switch the circle background and rectangle photos. I just LOVE how it turned out. These pics are my Grandson playing on the Wii. He LOVE the "Cars: Mater-National" game.

Here is my take:


A close up of my title:

and a close-up of my embellishments (LOVE the controller) and journal box:

I used Echo Park's A Boy's Life Collection

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love how you switched it around!! Thanks for joining us at Boys Rule!!

    ReplyDelete