Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Girls' Favorite Hiding Spot

HOWDY ALL!

Here is my day 6 layout, it was late last night when I got it done and I did post it on the facebook group, but didn't here as the pic was rather dark.

I used this sketch over at Basic Grey, I flipped it and used 3 photos:


and here is my layout:

I used Basic Grey 6 x 6 June Bug paper pad
The flowers were fussy cut
the chipboard letters are also Basic Grey Un-Dressed that I painted

These are pics of my Granddaughters the day we moved out of our old house. I had lived there for 14 years and have a LOT of wonderful memories. Most of the day the girls spent hiding in their cabinet as they knew it would be the last time for them. Bittersweet Day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment