Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Me & My Girls

HOWDY ALL!

This week the challenge over at The Paper Variety is to use this photo as inspiration.


I also used this month's sketch from the S-n-C Yahoo Group, which I flipped:

I went with the Green background and since this is a pic of me, my daughter and granddaughters right before I took the 3rd LEAP into marriage, I thought it would work. LOL!

The Green in Bazzill cardstock the rest of the paper is from my stash
Some of the flowers are the actual flowers the girls wore in their hair that night.
Thickers are Dear Lizzy Glitter Sticker Letters
Brads and jewels are from my stash

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet photo Kim! The photo really pops on the green background. The sunflowers are great embellishments! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Variety :) Happy Leap Year! ;)
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunflowers and the picture is awesome. So glad you found inspiration in the picture and joined us at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! Love the sunflowers and bling. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete