Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine Mini Album & some cards

HOWDY ALL!

One of the challenges this month on the S-n-C Yahoo group is to make a Mini Album. I decided to make a Valentine one for my Mom and Dad who Winter in Texas and sent it to them from their Great-Grandkids.

Here is the front cover:
First page, Angel girl is the oldest she got the first page. Abby The Princess thought she should have had first page cause her name starts with an A!! LOL!
AND I don't know how they did it, but unknowingly I have an ABCD! Abby, Braxton, Christina and Dominic!! TOO FUNNY!

The Princess Abby is next:
then we have Lil' Buddy Dominic:
and Lil' Bubba Braxton:
I used Bo Bunny Love Bandit

I also got extra prints so that the kids could make some Valentine's for their Mommy and Daddy. I took paint and made their thumb print in the heart by each of their name.
My Boys:

and my Girls:

I left the outside blank except for a sticker so that their Mommy's can put it into their album.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Kim, you did a great job on this mini! I am sure your parents will love it. I can hardly believe you have grandkids you look so young! Thanks for stopping by my blog for the Twinery/Momenta blog hop. Your kind words mean so much.

    ReplyDelete