Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

If I had known....

HOWDY ALL!

I just found this AWESOME Sketch over at Our Colorful Creations blog and wanted to play along.
Here is the sketch:

and here is my take, I flipped the sketch:

and here is a close-up of my title:
That saying is SO TRUE!! I just LOVE spoiling my grandkids!

I used Imaginisce Twitterpatted Collection.
The title is from EK Success
flowers, twine and buttons from my stash.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Kim, love that quote!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, quote is fantastic and so very true

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this layout and I agree 100%

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout Kim. love that quote you used for a title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and I love the quote.

    ReplyDelete