Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Havin' Fun

HOWDY ALL!

My friend, Theresa sent me an AWESOME gift of 5 Nikki Sivils 6 x 6 Paddies and I wanted to play with them. I found this sketch over at Frosted Designs and knew it would be GREAT with my new goodies.

Here is the sketch:
and here is my take:

I used Nikki Sivils My Friend Birdie Collection.
I cut the butterflies and flourish out of the paper using MTC.
Gems and Sticker Title are from my stash

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. this turned out awesome Kim! glad you liked all the goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us for our latest sketch chellenge over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great friend! Your layout is beautiful. I love the sentiment w/ bling around it and butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS layout, Kim!! Love the butterflies!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs/Sketch Along Tuesday!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I love the yellow, and those cute little butterflies!! So glad you could play along with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable- just love all the white space and the little bit of whimsy the butterflies bring...thanks so much for joining us @ Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete