Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Wedding Party

HOWDY ALL!

This week over at The Paper Variety the challenge is:

Did you see the prize they are giving away to the winner this week?

OCTOBER AFTERNOON'S FARMHOUSE COLLECTION!!
OMG!
SWOON!
DROOL!
YEP, I want it and I want it BAD!! Sure hope I am the LUCKY winner this week!

SOO, here is my layout:
The black/white lined paper is from Dream Street Papers, the cardstock is American Crafts. The doily and crocheted lace I made myself. The flower and brad is from my stash. I also used my Dymo label maker.

This is from a friend's wedding we went to in July 2010 in Stanley Wisconsin.

Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hello Kim!
    I am your newest follower now.
    You found me first & I am so glad you did. Thanks for following my blog. It is always fun to make new blog buddies and to follow them as well.
    This layout is just gorgeous!!!
    Good luck in the challenge.
    Happy new year & crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red was the perfect accent color for these photos! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black, white, and red is so classy and perfect for this wedding page! Thanks for taking the color challenge at The Paper Variety :) Happy new year! :)
    - Suzanne, TPV cofounder

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page!!! Such pretty details! Thanks for playing along with us at TPV!

    ReplyDelete