Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Abby is 6

HOWDY ALL!

This month over at Scrappin'-n-Chattin' Yahoo group, the Monthly Layout Challenge is this:

I am also linking up over at Wee Memories as their challenge is something NEW. I used my NEW Sew Easy for the first time! This also counts for Paper Issues "We've Got Your Number" challenge.

So here is my layout:

Supplies:
October Afternoon Sidewalk Collection
Bazzill Cardstock
"abby" is Thickers Typo
"is" is CM letter stickers
"6" is Paper Studio Chipboard Marks
Sew Easy Scallop stitch piercer
Twine is from my stash

This picture is my Granddaughter on her 6th birthday, can't believe she is 6 already!

Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout .love that huge 6 ! and scallop stitching :)thanks for joining us at wee memories challenge

    ReplyDelete