Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

SEW CUTE!

HOWDY ALL!

I played along with the January Doodle Sketch, over at Doodlebug Designs! I used this sketch:

and here is my take:

I used Doodlebug Design Nifty Notion Collection. I did use some scraps of cardstock
for the flags, cause I just couldn't cut up full 12 x 12 sheets for a few flags! LOL!

This is my Granddaughter Abby, she is wearing my shoes. I asked her if she thought she was BIG enough to fill them? LOL!

Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout, but its hard to have an ugly one with my beautiful daughter as the subject lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable! Love the colors, they really fit your little granddaughter :)

    ReplyDelete