Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Friday, January 27, 2012

LESS

HOWDY ALL!

One of the challenges this month on the Yahoo Group Scrappin-n-Chattin is to make a layout using your Word for 2012.
So my word is LESS and these are the pics I took of the day I cleaned out my Junk Room.

Here is my 2 page layout:

For the right side I used this sketch from Creative Scrappers:

and here is a closer look at it:


and for the left side I used this sketch from Frosted Designs (I flipped it) :


and here is a closer look at it:

The Striped paper is Bo Bunny Hip Hip Hooray
All the cardstock was in my scraps
Buttons are from my stash
Journal Tags are from The Paper Studio
Titles are Thickers-Jewelry Box
small letter stickers are Creative Memories
Dymo Label Maker

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Great double pager, Kim! What a great word. I really love your before and after pics and bright colors. I think I need a Dymo!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome double pager Kim....I love your use of color! Thanks for reminding me to use my Dymo...it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome use of both sketches. They work perfect together. Thanks so much for joining us on our latest sketch over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is fantastic. Great takes on both sketches.I love tags, circles and other paper elements behind the photos. And I love the background paper. I'm going to check out that collection and likely add it to my wishlist. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an interesting take on BOTH sketches!! I love the colors you've chosen, your series of photos and the buttons. Thx so much for joining us @ Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you did with the sketches!! Beautiful bright colors and the best part is that you got rid of lots of stuff you didn't need!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job combining both of the sketches to meet your needs...so neat that you made them look so good together!! So glad you joined us for Sketch Along Tuesdays @ Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on both sketches!! Love the bright colors and layers!! Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs/Sketch Along Tuesday!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete