Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Merry Christmas 2009



HOWDY ALL!

I received some Authentique papers for winning the November Challenges over at Yahoo group Scrappin'-n-Chattin' . I just LOVE these papers!! I received the Wonder line and knew IMMEDIATELY that I need to do the December sketch over at the Authentique Blog.
I used this sketch:
and here is my layout:

Authentique Wonder Collection and the flowers and bling are from my stash.

This is my Son and DIL with their Christmas card that I put in $100. My Son grabbed the cash and Sarah got the card. He thought it was a GOOD Deal! LOL!! MEN!!

Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous!
    Thank you for participating in Authentique Paper’s December Sketch Challenge!
    I hope you will join us again for the January Sketch Challenge: http://goo.gl/Vu8Tl

    - Tifany DeGough
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com
    {Authentique Paper DT Coordinator}

    ReplyDelete