Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Word for 2012

HOWDY ALL!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! This year I have decided on a "WORD" to live by. That word will be:
LESS!

I hope in the New Year there will be a LOT LESS of me. (eating right and exercising should help)

I want to have LESS clutter and "stuff" in my house at the end of 2012. This will include making MORE layouts to USE UP some of my Scrapping Stuff. I have a goal of at least 200 layouts by the end of the year.

So those are my TOP TWO thing I hope to accomplish this year! I figure maybe just 2 things won't be so hard to accomplish! LOL!! WISH ME LUCK!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR and Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment