Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bo Bunny Sketch and Papercraft Star Challenge 2

HOWDY ALL!

I completed this layout using the Bo Bunny Sketch Challenge and it's also fits in for Papercraft Star Challenge 2, to use Red, White and Blue-Americana theme. I used this sketch from Bo Bunny:
And here is my layout, the pics are from my wedding back in September, if you know me well these pics shouldn't surprise you at all! For those of you who don't know me well, Sammy and I had been together 11 years as of Midnight on September 13th, so that's when we were married. We had a bonfire and a keg of beer, believe me NO ONE cared that we got married at midnight as most of them were feeling NO PAIN! LOL! I had to be a little silly and YES, those are mason jars we are drinking out of! hehehe!! Gotta love this Hillbilly Gurl!
Here are some close-up pics:

I used Bo Bunny: paper, flowers, buttons and chipboard are from the Block Party Collection. The clear stars came from the Snowy Serenade Collection, ribbon is from my stash. I also used Candy Cane Stickles. The red letters are Rub-ons and the black letters are stickers from my stash. I cut the star borders and my title block on my Cricut.

Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look!

Have a GREAT Day,

Me Ma Kim

4 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! Great Job! Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout design Kim! I like how you staggered the picture sizes. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Kim! Thanks for playing along at PCS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout!! I love the little bows. Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Star :))

    ReplyDelete