Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Creative Scrappers Sketch 110

HOWDY ALL!

I REALLY wanted to play along with Creative Scrappers this month and complete ALL the sketches, but it just didn't happen! I did manage to JUST finish this layout of my friend Rachel on her wedding day!
I used Creative Scrappers Sketch 110
and made this layout:

This paper is from CTMH, and the flowers are from Jolee's. I hope EVERYONE has a SAFE and HAPPY 4th of July Weekend! Thanks for stopping by and having a look!

Have a GREAT DAY,

Me Ma Kim

1 comment:

  1. This layout is a gorgeous background for the wedding photo! Just wanted to thank you for leaving a comment and becoming a follower of my blog during the Papercraft Star blog hop. I hope you come and join us for some more of the challenges. Your layout for your wedding was great and I see lots of other wonderful projects here. Hugs!~~Tracy

    ReplyDelete