Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Imaginisce June Sketch

HOWDY ALL!

I played along with Imaginisce's June Sketch. This kinda threw me for a loop at first, I just couldn't get my mind around it, but once I started playing I got into it and I am just THRILLED with how it turned out.
I had to use this sketch:
I used Sweet Cheri Collection and did LOTS of making files on my Cricut to cut everything. I LOVE that the back side of the paper is solid colors! The only thing that isn't from Imaginisce is 4 little gems and some Stickles that I added to the center of some of the flowers, and the glimmer mist.

Here is my layout of my grandkids on Valentines Day 2008, as you can see I flipped it and kinda added a few things, but the main part is from the sketch:
Here is a close-up of my Title:
Here is a close-up of the pics and flowers:
Here is a close-up of the side view of my flowers:
And here is how I made the flowers:
I cut a flower with my Cricut and made sure it had a hole in the center. I then cut a slit in it and added my FAVE GLUE Scotch Quick Dry:
I put the glue on 2 of the petals and then overlapped them so that the flower isn't flat:

I then added some other flowers to the center to hide the hole as you can see in my layout pic.
I LOVED that they stood up just a bit to give the layout a little pop! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
Have a GREAT DAY,

Me Ma Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment