Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Fave Shoes!

HOWDY ALL!

I found this AWESOME challenge site, These Are A Few of My Favorite Things. The challenge that is going on right now is to scrap your FAVE SHOES, and OH MY they have a total of 28 prizes to giveaway!! WOW!! You gotta go check it out!
I knew I had a pic of me in my Rope Sandals, that I LOVE and have had for probably 1o years or so!! The pic was taken on my Wedding, and they went so well with my Tie-Dyed dress that I just HAD to wear them!! LOL!

Anyways here is my layout of "MY FAVE SHOES":
Here is a close up of the upper left corner:

and of the Lower right hand side:

and of course my title, which I took some jute and braided it, and then formed my letters using Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, (I LOVE THIS STUFF, when it says QUICK that's what it means! LOL!) and also framed my pic:
The paper is from CTMH. The leaves are cut from Cricut Plantin SchoolBook, and the scalloped circle was also cut on my Cricut. I usedBaby Blue Stickles on the circle, Basic Grey opaline half pearls, CTMH Rhinestone Flowers, and Me and My Big Ideas Mini Blue Flower Rhinestones. The Blue Flowers with the rhinestone center are from Jolee's Boutique and the Flowers and brads are from my stash.
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look!

Have a GREAT Day,

Me Ma Kim

3 comments:

  1. Kim, this is absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim!!! I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited U found us!!! I love love love love love love love this lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the flowers and love love love love love that material u used for the title!!! thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my..those sandals look awesome!!And so does your layout!!Love the layers, the circle, the stitching and that rope title!!Wow..that frame rocks!
    So beautiful!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fave Things!

    ReplyDelete