Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Minds Eye Challenge 12- I Remember

HOWDY ALL!

I played along with My Minds Eye for their Challenge 12-I Remember. I had to use this sketch and use at least 80% of MME products:
SO, I decided to use the sketch and alter a frame that I found today at Hobby Lobby for $4.40, I thought it was a bargain, cause I could see beyond the scratched up surface! Here is what the frame looked like when I started:

and here is what it looks like now:

This is a gift for my parents as a Mother's/Father's Day gift since they were out of town on Mother's Day and I knew I wanted to make something special. So, I will present this to them on Sunday when they stop by on their way to church. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Have a GREAT Day,

Me Ma Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment