Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stuck On U Sketches

HOWDY ALL!

I played along this week over at Stuck On U Sketches, they had a challenge to use an UNUSUAL item on a layout. SO, I decided to use pics of our Moving Day, and used corrugated cardboard as the base for my pics. Here it is, this was a CHALLENGE, but I LOVE how it turned out.

Here is a close-up of the cardboard:

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Have a GREAT Day,

Me Ma Kim

2 comments:

  1. this is so cool! neat idea!
    I also want you to know I looked over your other posts and you've done some wonderful LO's! I hope to see you again...its been awhile but I"m glad you were able to participate!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect to use corrugated cardboard for a moving day layout! Love it! Glad you could take time to play along with Sruck on U Sketches!

    ReplyDelete