Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Day of Scrappin'!

HOWDY ALL!

I can't believe ALL I have accomplished in the last 16 hours! I been playing with the Design Dollies!! LOL!! I did this layout for their Color Challenge, I had to use Kraft, and BRIGHT colors, I used these pics of my youngest grandson, Braxton. The stars I cut with my Cricut and I got them free from Pinky:
This is also the Reader's Reveal Sketch today over at Creative Scrappers, the sketch is by Laura Whitaker:
This layout is also for Design Dollies, it's their elements challenge, I had to use this recipe:

1) 3 Different Patterned papers, SAME manufacturer, I used Bo Bunny's Love Bandit
2) A tag
3) An UNCOLORED stamped image
4) RED ribbon(s)
5) Something lime green

This layout is for Sassy Lil' Sketches:


This layout is for Creative Scrappers Sketch 101:

And this last layout I used Creative Scrappers Sketch #79, it was for a Challenge on a Yahoo Group:

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Have a GREAT Day,

Me Ma Kim

7 comments:

  1. Lovely pages :-) Loving all the flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your take on my sketch (thanks for the mention), acutally i enjoyed checking out all of your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute bunch of layouts! thanks so much for linking up to Sassy Lil' Sketches!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee, you have been super creative! Love your projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have been super busy, I love the layout, gorgeous elements and paper selection, thanks for playing with us at the Dollies. Melxx

    ReplyDelete