Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Sketchy Thursday Lawn Fawn Second Chance

HOWDY ALL!

I finished this layout last night for Sketchy Thursday's Second Chance Challenge. This is horse racing at the Recreation Center where my parent's winter in Texas. You place your nickel bet on what horse you think will win. Everyone takes a turn rolling dice to see how many steps the horse will go. We played along and had a GREAT time, but not near as much fun as my Granddaughter Cricket. Her and Papa (who was betting) won EVERY time as they paid for all horses EVERY race!! LOL! She wanted to make sure she WON!!
This will go with this page:
Here they are together:
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Have a GREAT Day,

Me Ma Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment