Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rockin' it with LIVE LOUD!

HOWDY ALL!

I finally got around to using some of my LIVE LOUD collection that I won from Imaginisce. I LOVE these papers! I am going to do my VERY BEST to see how many layouts I can make using them! LOL!

I used the April Sketch from Imaginisce to create this layout:


I couldn't find a  .svg file to make the lines for the music notes, so I did them the ol' fashion way! I printed them out on a piece of paper and then taped it to my window and then I used my pen to make them!! Hey whatever works, right? LOL!

This is my Son-in-Law Dave, he was the DJ at our wedding back in September and when I seen the chipboard sticker "I am the DJ" I knew I had to use it for this pic!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Have a GREAT Day,

Me Ma Kim

1 comment: