Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Minds Eye Challenge 10 DREAM BIG

HOWDY ALL!

I had seen the new challenge over at My Minds Eye and was a little intrigued when I seen it, it definitely "CHALLENGED" me. I had to use the song; Dream Big by Ryan Shupe & The RubberBand, I could use anything - the title, a line, the entire song... AND I had to use this sketch:

SO, after MANY days of "thinking" and looking at the sketch and the song, I decided to use the line, "when you smile be sure to smile wide". I remembered these pics of my granddaughter Abby and her putting on her new "lick-stick" that I had gave her. I flipped the sketch a bit, but am THRILLED with how it turned out.

I had to use at least 80% of My Minds Eye products. I DID!! LOL!! The only thing that isn't MME is the letter stickers, chalk, pop dots and adhesive. OF COURSE, the paper isn't from one collection it is from 5 different collections, but they worked well together, so I went with it! I used Bloom & Grow-Pink Paisley (which I hand cut the spirals and flourishes from), Bella Bella-Dark Brown Polka Dots, Pretty Please-Flower Drops and Pretty Please Stripes and Breaking Free-Shabby Dots, and Lush Brown Chipboard Letter Stickers.

This is a close up of Bloom & Grow Pink Paisley. I just chalked it to make it look like it had some dimension to it, but it is flat.
here is a close-up of my gorgeous little Princess and her "pretty" smile, you can also see the pop dots on my little circles.

Well, that's all for today, so far anyways! LOL! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Have a GREAT Day,

Me Ma Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment