Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sketch Thursday 3/18 and Sassy Lil Sketches 3/21

HOWDY ALL!

I finished two layouts yesterday, using my new Imaginisce Goodies! I am just LOVING the paper and all the embellishments that I received.

This layout I made using the sketch over at Sketchy Thursday:

I had seen this done on a layout I just LOVED it, so I had to give it a try, here are some close ups:

And this layout I made using the sketch from Sassy Lil Sketches:

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!


Have a GREAT Day,

Me Ma Kim

1 comment:

  1. love the way you pinned back the paper. very cool effect! thanks for playing with us as always!!! - heidi, sketchy thursdays

    ReplyDelete