Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

2 Layouts for Challenges

HOWDY ALL!

I must say that I am having fun using up some old stuff and some new! Here is my layout for the March Sketch at Imaginisce:
I just LOVE Scooter's Vacation!!

This is the layout I completed for ScrapFIT Workout #16, using Creative Scrappers Sketch #96:
Thanks for stopping and taking a look!



Have a GREAT Day,

Me Ma Kim

3 comments:

  1. Great LO's Kim!!! Love them both! Love that paper on the first one--not seen it before!! Thanks for joining us over at scrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO's!!! Great idea cutting your pictures into circles!!! Thanks for playing along at ScrapFIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the Imaginisce sketch. So fun.

    ReplyDelete