Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Minds Eye Challenge 9 and Sketchy Thursday 3/11 Layouts

HOWDY ALL!
I made this layout for My Minds Eye Challenge 9. The challenge was to design a layout using "A Blast from the Past" and to use this sketch:
This photo was taken back in 1979 and was found recently by my Uncle, the picture is not the best quality, but it is a MAJOR heirloom for me. It is my Grandparents homestead, and every time I look at it, it brings back many fond memories of my childhood, hence the title. I will be buying a frame to showcase this in my home.


Here are some close ups of my flowers and ribbon:

Products I used:
My Minds Eye Paper:
Bella Bella: Bleu Striped, Simply Dottie and Sophie. Breaking Free: Blue Texture and Shabby Dots. Andrea Victoria: Tan Polka Dot.
Memories Title cut from Cricut Home Decor
Rectangle Paper Doily
CTMH: Private Eye Tiny Numbers Stamps and Corn Blue Ink
Brads from American Crafts
Offray Sheer Baby Blue Sheer Ribbon
Color Box Cat's Eye Chalk: Ice Blue and French Blue
Drywall tape that I tinted with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink


This Layout I made using the 3-11 sketch from Sketchy Thursday:

This is my Princess Abby on her first Birthday back in 2006. I used My Minds Eye Love Me Do.
The title I made using Make the Cut and CK Puppy Love font, with my Cricut. The flowers and lace are from my stash. The brads are American Crafts. Color Box Cat's Eye Chalk Lipstick Red.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Have a GREAT Day,

Me Ma Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment