Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Monday, March 1, 2010

Imaginsce Feb. Sketch Challenge! I WON!!

HOWDY ALL!

WOW! I am IN SHOCK! The layout I made and entered in Imaginisce Februrary Sketch Challenge, WON!! OMG!! I received an email from Lori Allred and I got to choose between an i-Top and accessories or a $75.00 Prize Package. I really want an i-Top, but think the Easter Bunny will be bringing me one, SOO I chose the $75.00 prize! I am hoping that it will be some Imaginisce paper and embellies. I can't wait! Of course I will be sharing some pics when it arrives!

You can see my entry here.

I have had LOTS of emails asking how I made the flowers in my layout and will be posting the "how-to" in a few days.

Thanks again to the Design team and staff members over at Imaginsce for Voting for me!

Make sure you all go check out Imaginsce for their March Sketch Challenge.

Have a GREAT Day,

Me Ma Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment