Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SOS-Challenge 10

HOWDY ALL!

Buttons, Blooms and Banana's is the challenge this week over at Shopping Our Stash! So, gather up those odd buttons and blooms that you have and put them to work! You can use them in a new way or an old one, or dig out any vegetable and/or fruit themed stamps, papers and embellies.

I have had LOTS of FUN this month being a Guest DT Member this month over at SOS and I will be joining in on all the upcoming challenges!! LOVE to use what I got!!

For this layout, I chose to use some buttons and blooms that I have had FOREVER!! These flowers were from a Hawaiian garland that my daughter had and didn't want anymore so I took the flowers off and knew I could use them. So, I finally dug them and out and used them on this layout of my Granddaughter. We were in my hubby's truck and he has this OLD pair of sunglasses and she put them on and said "Look Me-Ma, I am the NEW OZZY!!" LOL!! So of course, I had to take a picture. hehe

I am also using this for the Grid or EVERY Color of the Rainbow Challenge over at The Paper Variety.

I used a NEW to ME technique by making the background paper. I used Acrylic paints and bubble wrap. I painted the bubble wrap and them smashed it on the piece of purple paper. I LOVE how it turned out! Definitely a little on the MESSY side, but I had FUN!! Can you tell it is in a grid pattern? I should have taken a pic of just the paper, but I forgot! LOL!

THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout indeed..love how you used the buttons and flowers!

    ReplyDelete