Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge #49 Christmas in July

HOWDY ALL!

It's Christmas in July over at Lasting Memories this week! Here is my layout:
I used Imaginisce Polar Expression Paper and embellies. The rest is from my stash. It has been YET ANOTHER WILD WEEK!! So, THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by and I sure hope you play along with us over at Lasting Memories this week!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Great page Kim. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LO is wonderful and I agree with Sue love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those layered flowers and the stocking for the L in the title. Great page Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the title- the 'l' is so cute!! I like the pink too! Fab page!!

    ReplyDelete