Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Shopping Our Stash-Technique Turn Back

HOWDY ALL!

This week over at Shopping Our Stash the Challenge is Technique Turn Back!

Do you have some supplies gathering dust for a "special" technique that you haven't used in a while (or ever)? Perhaps some stencils, quilling, alcohol inks, shaving cream backgrounds, brayer techniques, melted crayon backgrounds, microfine glitter and score-tape, even coloring with a different medium than you usually use? WELL, NOW IS THE TIME to DUST OFF those supplies and create something NEW!! You aren't limited to these suggestions, but be sure to tell what technique you are using.

I decided to "dust off" my heart punch! I have gotten so used to cutting EVERYTHING with my Cricut, so I had LOTS of fun punching hearts and making this wedding gown embellishment.

Here is the layout:
and here is a close-up of the dress I made with heart punches and then of course I used some stickles to make it sparkle:

Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look! I hope you play along with us this week over at Shopping Our Stash!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that dress is GORGEOUS!!! Love the dress you made too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is an amazing layout and I can't believe you made the dress out of punched hearts! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful layout! So clever to make the dress out using a heart punch. The result is stunning!

    ReplyDelete