Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Little Helper

HOWDY ALL!

I got to SCRAP yesterday and completed 7 pages!! I AM SO HAPPY!! Here is one of the layouts I used the sketch over at Sketches in Thyme and am also using it for the photo inspiration over at The Paper Variety.

Here is the sketch, I kinda flipped it and this is one of those sketches I kinda seen my own way:
and here is the photo inspiration:
as you can see I went with the Black and White and added just a little touch of red:
Here is a close up of my silverware that I cut from the Kitchen cart:
and HOW could I resist THIS FACE? She said, "Me-Ma, take my picture!"!! She is such a HAM!!
The paper is from CTMH that I received from some Blog Candy that I won. The Chipboard letters are from Basic Grey. All the other paper, buttons and twine is from my stash!

Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Cute layout!! Love your little helper! Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout. I love the tiny bit of red with the black and white. Your little helper is so cute.
    I've got an award for you on my blog. Come and get it.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute Kim! I love all your embellies! And wow, what an adorable photo! I love Abby's sweet smile. Thanks for joining us at TPV this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on this weeks sketch! Wonderful colors and little embellishments
    Thanks for playing with us on Sketches in Thyme. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! How adorable!!! What a great shot and how could you resist!!!! Great LO too! LOVe it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet girl! Adorable photo and beautiful lo.
    Thank you for playing with us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool take on the sketch, and those colors are fabulous! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful take on the sketch!! I love what you did!!

    Thanks for playing at Sketches in Thyme and I hope you come play again!!

    Erin R.

    ReplyDelete