Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge #47-Distress

HOWDY ALL!

The Challenge this week over at Lasting Memories is to Distress! Now there are SEVERAL different ways you can distress and Karen has them posted on the LM Blog! I chose just to use distress inks to make each of my different papers {POP}.

These papers are MME and are from a Glittered Stack. The tag is from MME and is from the Breaking Free Line. The Rub-On is also from MME and is from the Laundry Line. Buttons and Twine from my stash.

I sure hope you play along with us this week at Lasting Memories! Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Great layout. Love how you used so many different elements and inked them.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fantastic layout Kim. i LOVE the pictures...what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those subtle colors and your distressing really makes these photos POP off your page!! Love this Kim!! I want to scraplift!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your distressing is GREAT! I really like your photos (What a cutie!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great and great ditressing! Love the papers you used and those pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete