Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sketchy Thursday 4/28

HOWDY ALL!

I played along this week with Sketchy Thursdays. I used this sketch:
and I just LOVE this paper from Karen Foster and was having a hard time using it because I wanted to be able to see all the "camping" words. So, with these pics of my 2 "DIRTY" grandkids it worked out just AWESOME!
Don't ya' LOVE my title? Good CLEAN Fun? LOL!! They were FILTHY, but they had the BEST time playing in the dirt while we were camping last year.

Of course, the look of My oldest granddaughter Cricket in the left side of each pic is just as FUNNY!

The large letters are from the Sam Collection by Dream Street Papers and the small letters are Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type. The brad, arrow and "Outdoor" charm are from my stash!

Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. hehehehehe that title is PERFECT for those photos!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this!! AWESOME background paper too! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh I hope you had a lot of wipes!! :) Cute page and photos! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your layout is so cute! I love the Karen Foster line of paper too :) Gotta love those Grandkids, they look like there having a ball!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete