Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pool Fun!

HOWDY ALL!

I couldn't sleep last night, so I got up and worked on this layout. I finished it this morning, but just finally got the pic taken and am getting it uploaded.

I found this sketch over at Scrapbooking Ali at the first of the month. I knew I wanted to use it, so I saved it, of course I didn't make her deadline.
BUT, I did use the sketch with a Color Challenge over at The (paper) Trail Makers! Their challenge was to use this Color Combo:
Here is my layout:
Left Side:
Right Side:
Pool Fun: Reminisce
Large Journal Box: CM
All the rest is: Cosmo Cricket Snorkel

This layout is 3 of my 4 grandkids. I had them for the day last summer and they had a BLAST playing in the pool!

Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look! I hope you play along over at The (paper) Trail Makers!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment