Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

DCWV May Challenge

HOWDY ALL!

I played along with the Challenge over at DCWV. I had to use this sketch:
and here is my first take, I LOVE the way this turned out, you know I "sometimes" see things differently that the average person! That's JUST ME! LOL!:
Do you see it? SO, I tried again, here is my second take on the sketch:
So, maybe it's the fact that I didn't have the right amount of pics, but I LOVE these DCWV Birthday papers and just HAD to use them!
Sorry, I got to cut this short, but it's been storming ALL day and we had a tornado hit just 5 miles down the road and then Sedalia got hit yet AGAIN!! TORNADO ALLEY! GEESH! I gotta get off of the puter cause it looks like ANOTHER storm is heading my way! Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look! STAY SAFE if you are in a Stormy Area!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment