Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lasting Memories Challenge #39-Flowers




HOWDY ALL!

This week over at Lasting Memories the challenge is FLOWERS! Whether you make a layout of flowers or add flowers to your layout, we want to see FLOWERS!
Here is my layout:

Here are a few close-ups of my flowers:
I received these flowers from my daughter and granddaughters for Easter back in 2007. The paper is from CM. The "bouquet" is cut with MTC using Amaze font. The flowers, brads, bling and ribbon are from my stash.
Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look. I hope you play along this week with us at Lasting Memories!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. HI Kim! GREAT take on our challenge this week. So glad you are designing with us!! Love how your flowers you embellished with almost exactly match the flowers in the photo. Pretty layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, beautiful, beautiful. That's all I can say. Those easter flowers were gorgeous and I love how you incorporated the embellished flowers to match perfectly. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic LO! Your flowers match perfectly.

    ReplyDelete