Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Lollipop Challenge #3 and Sketchy Thurs. Sept. DT

HOWDY ALL!

I can't believe that I FINALLY made a layout today! WOOHOO!! It's been AGES since I have made any, and since I had the day off and Saturday is my Birthday, I gave myself the day to play!!
This layout I made for Lollipop Crafts Challenge #3 (Pets) and since I needed a sketch, I went to Sketchy Thursday and found a sketch, I didn't realize until just NOW that I am typing it up it is for there September Guest DT Challenge. This also fits in for Scrappin'-n-Chattin' groups Journal Strips challenge for this month.

Here is my layout:
and some close-ups:
Journal strips say: Sweet, Loving, Protective

Supplies used:
My Minds Eye: Laundry Line paper, chipboard boarders and rub-ons
Cosmo Cricket: Tiny Type Alphas
Jillibean Soup: Corrugated Kraft Alphas
Lace is from my stash

I also completed my EDCC for the day and here it is:

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm glad you got some scrappin done. The layout is wonderful. Such a cute kitty. I love your card too. Way to go. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE CUTE CUTE lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photo and loving the colors!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete