Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Christmas Every Day Card Challenge!

HOWDY ALL!

I am participating in Scrappin'nChattin's Christmas Every Day Card Challenge this month! Here are my first 3 Christmas Cards that I have made:
Day 1:
Day 2:
and Day 3, today's card, which I made for the challenge and also for the Lollipop Crafts Challenge #1, ANYTHING GOES:
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Have a GREAT Day,

Me Ma Kim

3 comments:

  1. Great cards!! I love the ribbona and the tearing on the first card!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards! Thanks for joining our first challenge at Lollipop Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete