Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Christmas EDCC Day 4

HOWDY ALL!
Here is my card that I made this morning, I even get another entry into the drawing as I used stitching:

The scene was on a piece of paper and I cut it out, then chalked it and added it to a piece of white cardstock that I had sprayed with Gold Mist. I then added a piece of light blue ribbon, then attached it to my blue cardstock and used Abby’s prompt and stitched around it. I then added my title that was stamped on a piece of the extra white/gold misted paper and chalked it. I also added glitter to the star. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Have a GREAT Day,

Me Ma Kim

1 comment: