Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

EDCC Day 19

HOWDY ALL!
Here is my card for today. I am also entering it in the Challenge over at The Paper Variety to inspire Abby and Suzanne. I found this sketch over at pagemaps and I altered it a bit, but I really like how it turned out.
Supplies:
CTMH Tree Stamp from HO HO HO collection
Greeting from Inkadinkadoo Holiday Expressions Collection
I used Hoola Hoop Glimmer Mist on white cardstock and inked the edges with CTMH Ponderosa Pine
The patterned paper is from Imagine That Holiday Cheer Stack

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love that tree image! Super nice card, Kim! Thanks for joining the challenge at TPV :)

    ReplyDelete